E-kirjojen latausfoorumi Productive Poultry Husbandry: A Complete Text Dealing With the Principles and Practices Involved in the Management of Poultry (Classic Reprint) 1332040497 ePub
HUOMAA! AdBlock estää lataamisen.
|Lataa tiedostomuodot:||epub, pdf, ibooks, lit, odf, azw, mobi, fb2, pkg|
|Alkuperäinen muoto:||Paperback 622 sivut.|
5/5 (Ääntä: 687)
|Julkaisu Kaupunki/Maa:||Forgotten Books (September 27, 2015)|
The exceedingly large and ever-increasing demand for poultry and poultry products, at home and for export, has caused the poultry business to become so profitable, when conducted upon a scientific basis, that no breeder can afford to lack the latest knowledge of best methods in all its branches.
A number of poultry books have appeared during the past few years in response to an insistent demand, some dealing with special branches, others covering the entire subject in a general way. But the great need in poultry literature is for a work which covers the subject in a thoroughly scientific yet practical manner, treating each branch in sufficient detail to give entire clarity, and giving to the reader the results of research at the various experiment stations and the methods that are most successful in present-day practice.
Such a book has been the aim of the author. In its preparation there has been an earnest effort to help build the foundation for a systematic, scientific, and greater poultry industry.
The work contains in an abbreviated form the observations, practices, and experiences of the author while engaged in various poultry enterprises as practical poultryman, as student, and as teacher.
Of all livestock, the poultry flock is most often misunderstood and poorly cared for. In recent years much attention has been given to a special study of the needs of poultry, in order to secure reliable data on the subject. It is largely due to this awakening that the poultry industry of America is bounding ahead in such rapid strides. Remember that in the report of the Secretary of Agriculture for 1905, the total value of poultry products in the United States was estimated at five hundred million dollars. In 1907 it had risen to over six hundred million dollars, and in 1910 it was equal to cotton and was next to com, which is the leading agricultural product. This rapid increase in production, accompanied by a more rapidly increasing demand for home consumption and export, necessitates a better knowledge of requirements underlying production and marketing.
About the Publisher
Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com
This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Rapidshare hae ilmainen eBook lataus Sweet Lou and the Cubs: A Year Inside The Dugout PDB by George Castle
- Kindle-kirjan lataus Solution Design-Power Notebook PDF DJVU FB2 by Gregoire Pieyre
- Ebook ilmaiseksi lataa deutsch epub The Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich Maker Cookbook: 100 Delicious, Energizing and Simple Breakfast Recipes 1514286009 PDF CHM
- Ilmaiset epub-kirjat ladataan The Secret Language of the Stars and Planets: A Visual Key to the Heavens by Geoffrey Cornelius 0756766567 PDF PDB CHM
- Ilmaiset online-kirjat ladattaviksi Dixie Walker: A Life in Baseball by Lyle Spatz DJVU
- Epub-kirjoja voi ladata ilmaiseksi From Pads to Pallette by Ernie Barnes in Finnish PDF PDB CHM
- Kindle kirjoja ilmaiseksi ladata ipad The Complete Guide to High-End Audio Suomeksi PDF FB2 iBook by Robert Harley
- Ilmainen lataa j2me-kirjoja Wordperfect 6: Quick Reference (Que Quick Reference Series) 1565290844 PDF CHM by Margaret D. Hobbie